What Should You Know When Buying Or Selling?
The process of purchasing or selling property in Florida or Alabama is a major legal and financial transaction. It is prudent to work to protect your interests at every step, and we can help. The lawyers at the Pace law firm of Locklin, Saba, Locklin & Jones, PA, can help you with every aspect of the real estate transaction process, from completing paperwork to closing.
Call us at 850-665-2856 — we’re local!
We are the only local attorneys with a permanent presence who handle real estate law. We live and work here, which means we are closely familiar with the local market in Santa Rosa and the surrounding areas. Our attorneys are uniquely equipped to help you successfully navigate the transaction process.
Help For The Entire Transaction
The process of buying a house or selling a house is unique from person to person, and it can vary depending on your goals. The following are steps most people must complete to buy or sell a house:
- Conduct market research on how much your house is worth or what you can expect to spend.
- If buying, speak with lenders about qualifying for a mortgage.
- Find a realtor to assist you with this process and help you achieve better results.
- Make an offer on a suitable property or consider offers from prospective buyers.
- Draft contracts that are suitable and offer protection for both parties.
- Get insurance and handle title matters to prepare for closing.
This is an abbreviated list of what you can expect from this process. It is in your best interests to have a legal ally working on your behalf at every step, ensuring that you are not exposed to unnecessary risks, delays or potential financial losses.
Why You Need Help From A Local Attorney
It is rare to find qualified real estate attorneys in this area. We are proud to serve our local community, and we are ready to help you with the buying or selling process. We offer competitive title insurance and closing quotes. Contact us online or call 850-665-2856 to make an appointment with one of our lawyers.