Over 30 Years Of Real Estate Law Experience
There is often a lot of money riding on the outcome of real estate transactions and litigation. An experienced real estate lawyer can protect your interests and guide you to cost-effective legal solutions.
At Locklin, Saba, Locklin & Jones, PA, we have the only board-certified real estate attorney in North Santa Rosa County. Whether you need legal counsel regarding residential or commercial closings, litigation or other matters, we have the experience you need.
We have represented clients throughout the Florida Panhandle and southwest Alabama for over 30 years. Call 850-665-2856 or contact us online to schedule an appointment at our Pace office.
Resolving All Of Your Real Estate Concerns
We have a team of four experienced attorneys, along with dedicated paralegals, to guide you through all of your real estate law concerns. You can trust us to provide the experience, superior knowledge, effective results and timely service you need at a competitive rate. Our clients come to us to resolve all of their real estate law issues, including:
- Residential and commercial closings: Whether you are selling your home, buying new property, refinancing or building, we will give you experienced legal representation and protect your interests. We have experience helping clients with reverse mortgages as well.
- Title insurance issues: Our office is an operating title company. We are the agents for four national title companies and we write title insurance throughout Florida and Alabama. You get the added benefit of having an attorney complete your title work at a competitive rate.
- Corrective title work: If the previous owner of your property did not complete the title work properly, we can correct the title and help you make it marketable.
- Real estate litigation: If you have any kind of real estate dispute such as foreclosures, quiet titles, partitions, tax deeds or boundary disputes, we will provide aggressive representation in negotiation and in the courtroom.
- Other real estate issues: We will take the time to listen to your concerns and help you find a cost-effective solution to any real estate problem, including residential and commercial transactions, lease to own, easements, tax certificates, ejectments, eminent domain and landlord-tenant issues.
Contact us to schedule an appointment with one of our experienced lawyers. We are available in our Pace offices 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. weekdays. Weekend and evening appointments are available upon request. We offer competitive fees and accept Visa and MasterCard.